Saturday, October 31, 2009

Back in 2001 (post 911), I was working for a major travel company when I had to stop working because ...?

medical issues associated with Cancer and pyschological problems pertaining to my health, deaths in my family, the office enviornment itself and post 911 stress; I've been on Social Security disability since, but just remembered that I'd also checked "double" my yearly salary and had money deducted from my paycheck; that would mean 80K per year that I haven't recouped; Can I still get that past due money; I would assume I'd have to repay Social Security which is the right thing to do...
Answers:
If you run into any legal problems getting what is rightfully yours I suggest you contact your congressperson- it's in their best interest to help you..
If you would like to talk with an attorney about this you can review this website for our member services.
www.BillGarner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

vc .net