Saturday, October 24, 2009

Are we really proud of calling as an Indian?

International view of India is a country with high corruption and bias. Eventhough such practices are within politicians and law makers but Indians are viewed with this angle where ever they possess a good position in an international owned company.
With this type of image India having, how much we are proud of calling as Indian?
Answers:
Corruption, bias, racism etc are found everywhere... India is not alone...
We definitely feel proud of being Indians...
i am proud to be an Indian
I love my country
there are pros and cons in each and every thing but u dont have to look only into the negatives.
it is we, who have to prove that we are the best.
I LOVE MY INDIA
why don't u feel ?
Can't you change this image so as to be called as Indian.
What is there to be proud of calling one self the citizen of a Country. I will be the same whether I am an Indian, Pakistani or the citizen of UK, USA or Central Africa. By chance of selection of Nature I am born in this Country, where I am denied education, job and lively hood because of my birth, even though I am bright.Thus many of our youngsters are driven all over the world to seek education and job. Living in the warmth of past glory will not feed us my friend. Let us come down to earth and understand the present reality in this Country. Look around you and find who is ruling us, same old dynastic people, corrupt politicians who promise heaven on earth to eradicate poverty for the past 60 plus years.
I am proud to be an Indian JAIHIND.
"A country will have so many problems.But it is important that we should celebrate success of our country also".This is what Former President of India A.P.J.Abdul Kalam said in an interivew.I am proud to be an Indian irrespective of the problems we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

vc .net