Saturday, October 31, 2009

At what age can i pick my own high school?

I currently attend a magnet high school and am i rising junior in New Jersey. I wish to attend my own home district in my town. At what age am i allowed to choose this by myself (i.e. without parental consent)?
Answers:
You are not allowed to pick your high school at any age. You must reside legally in the jurisdiction of the high school you attend, most likely with a legal guardian, or by yourself if you are considered an adult.
18.
18
In our state you must attend according to the district you live in currently.
When you are 18, you can make that decision, but not until them. However, your school district CAN reject your decision, even if you are 18.
I thinks it's when your 18.. but even when you are 18, you would be a senior, and transfer all that fuss..
I think that a parent/guardian is still needed in all alot of paper stuff in transfering schools..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

vc .net