Saturday, October 24, 2009

Are they changing the driving age?

im turning 15 in a couple of weeks and i need to know if their changing the driving age. i could save money if their not because i can take it at my local high school but instead, since i heard their changing it, i have to pay almost 400 dollars to take it. so are they changing it to you have to drive until your 18 if you dont have your permit by jan 1st 08?
Answers:
It varies from state to state, we need to know where you live.
wow.. i hadnt even heard anything about that.
yes
i havnt herd anything
Thats always a rumour here, but its always false.
It differs by where you live by the way, you have to be a little more specific in your questions.
Go to your local dmv website because the laws differ state to state and see what there requirements are I know in NV it is all still the same but drivers Ed is mandatory
my mom told me they've changed it to 18 but who knows
i doubt it they were talkin about changing the driving age back when i was your age and im 21 now and it still hasnt changed so i wouldnt worry about it
I don't know but I hope they do change it.no offense.If I was your age I wouldn't have said that but now that I'm older kids driving scares me!
http://www.dmv.org/il-illinois/departmen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

vc .net