Saturday, October 31, 2009

AWOL 2 1/2 years?

Okay I have made previous posts and I am ready to turn myself in but I have been training. I am 6'1 225 lbs I can do 100 pushups 85 situps and I run a 11:31 2 mile. I have made many mistakes in my life and the army has been a huge one. I am wondering if there is anyway that I could remain in the army. I left due to a serious gambling addiction that would take to long to explain everything. I am ready for whatever when i turn myself in but I am just wondering if it is possible that they will ask me to finish my contract?
Answers:
Nope. You are done after they put you in the brig.
Quite unlikely, you will most likely be either dishonorably or administratively discharged
Unlikely sorry to say but maybe if you presented a good case you could maybe not go to jail.
If you turn yourself more then likely you will be court marshaled and spend most of your life in a Military Prison.
Don, you are not AWOL or UA, but a Deserter. That means that the Army isn't going to let you finish your contract. They will reduce you to private, forfit all your pay and allowances, and dishonorably discharge you. You won't get to finish your contract, you will get to spend some time in the brig, and get kicked out on your @$$. You also will never see a dime of your veterans benifits like your GI Bill.
Listen up, Troop! Don't listen to any $#!+ house lawyers, nobody knows for sure what the Army is going do about your case because the future ain't been written yet! Ultimately it will be how you're able to spin this, admittingly the situation doesn't look very good for you, but I've seen stranger stuff in my 30 years of military service.
Stop wasting your time here, go turn yourself in and do it now. You want to walk in under your own power and not be hand carried in by a couple of special agents of the FBI...
If you turn yourself in on your own, it is more likely you will come out of it better.
If you show that you want to stay in it will help.
Email me if you want. Good luck!
I answered your question on another post. Look, you are going to serve some time in jail, though , probably not as much as some people have been posting.
I doubt the military will let you finish your contract. You will probably either receive a bad conduct or a dishonorable disacharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

vc .net