Saturday, October 31, 2009

Asbestos cases i think he may be ripping off?

I am the personal rep for my grandfathers case,How do I know he is telling me about every co that settles? I am supposed to get a check when they settle with a co. How do I know I am getting the amount that was settled the lawyer may pocket some of the money!?!?!?
Answers:
Be able to know the details of the case and the award of compensation so that you will know up to how much are you entitled.
If your grandfather suffered from mesothelioma I would appreciate a comment on http://www.ownindex.com it has articles on asbestos and mesothelioma. I can not give you any advice on your current situation however any input you have would be of great value to any readers that are in the same situation.
I personally don鈥檛 trust lawyers, but what you going to do, you need them. Good luck and I hope your problem is resolved without any suspicion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

vc .net