Saturday, October 24, 2009

Are you ever surprised at the smug answers from uninformed "experts"?

I'm talking about all kinds of subjects. Seems to me it's getting harder to find interesting questions and easier to find silly answers. Is it just me, or are the intelectually gifted dropping out of Y/A?
Answers:
If its a good question, I answer with a good answer. If the person is obviously bias or asking stupid questions, I answer with an equally stupid or biased answer because that person doesn't actually care what I say. They're just doing it to make themselves feel better.
It is easy to be an expert when none know who you are.
But you are quite correct.
Were any liberals ever intellectually gifted? Seems like an oxymoron to me.
Intellectuals are a minority anywhere in the US, especially in online chats or Y/A
Most of them are idiots saying what they believe to be true. Some say what is true in their situation but not in others.
Those who say "call me, I'm a lawyer" look like they're trying to find clients on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

vc .net