Saturday, October 31, 2009

AZ. attorneys that help low income persons in the restoration of driving privileges?

In 1986 while stationed at Great Lakes Naval Station I recieved a misdemeanor DUI, I paid the fines and fulfilled all of the courts requirements, but in 1994 after leaving the Navy, I found that I could not re-new my AZ. License unless I filled out an out of state petitioners packet; I have filled out five such packets to no avail, Illinois claims that one of the reasons is because I had aDUI in AZ. in 1997 and one in 2000; I asked MVD about being able to restore my privileges, and they told me that since I met the States requirements it would not be a problem, but that I would have to get cleared through Iliinois first; this is absolutely ludicrous, since when does Illinois tell the other states who and who cannot be re-instated? I find this to be almost if not downright criminal on the part of Illinois as it has cost me tens of thousands in potential earnings; as anyone knows it is impossible to get a decent paying job without transportation; I am also a veteran with many skills!!
Answers:
Your license should be permanently revoked with 3 DUI's.
You can contact a local law firm and ask if they will take the case pro bono, or google some strategies and file the court papers yourself.
Bonne Chance!
Did I read this correctly,you have three (3) DUIs?All states are in touch with each,and your name (and record) are in the computer base,and it will take a long time to get full driving privileges restored.You will have to talk to a lawyer about this problem.You are what is known as a repeated offender.I have known people who have lost their driving privileges for 5 years because of one DUI.By the way,I am also a Vet(Vietnam) and an ex cop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

vc .net