Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blockbuster Movie Rentals question?

Has anyone ever had a problem in getting a rental movie on line where it has taken more than a month and you still have not received it? They say I will have a short wait then long wait. This has been going on for more than a month. I have complained and they say it is because of the high demand of requests. They have been giving me free rentals for the inconvinience, but I really want the movie. Help! I really don't want to complain to much for fear of them kicking me out of the rental club.
Answers:
Yeah, happens to be too. See if Netflix has the movie you want. Sign up for a free trial membership. Rent your movie and return it. Cancel the trial.
Your online membership allows you to get movies at the store too. Go to the store and try to get it and if it's out of stock leave your name and phone number with the manager and he will call you when it comes in. good luck!
I don't deal with Blockbuster. They censor the films they rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

vc .net